JOIN THE MISSIONS COMMITTEE IN HELPING HAITI BY SENDING EMERGENCY HYGIENE KITS: In the face of the natural disaster in Haiti, hygiene kits can mean the difference between sickness and health for struggling families. Christ Church is partnering with Church World Service to collect the following new items:
- hand towels measuring approximately 16" x 28" (no fingertip or bath towels)
- wide-tooth combs
- nail clippers (no metal files or
- bar of soaps (bath size in wrapper)
- toothbrushes (in original packaging)
- One gallon Ziplock zipper bags (we don't need any more of these)
Items can be dropped off in the large wooden bin located outside of the Preston Cutler Room. We have met twice to bag up and send off hundreds of these hygiene kits. You may still drop off items as this is an ongoing need and an ongoing project. This is an excellent service opportunity for families with young children. For more information or additional ways to help contact Ryan Scott McDonnell: ryanscottmcdonnell[at]gmail.com or 978.257.1116.